Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas and SNOW!

Since I have been stuck in the house for 3 days now I figured I would update our blog. We had a wonderful Christmas and were able to visit a lot of family. We spent the 23rd and 24th at Turner's mom's house with his family. We had a wonderful time there visiting and Noah showing off all his new "tricks". We then traveled to my parents house on the 24th and were there on Chrstams morning with my family and my Grandpa, who traveled from Nebraska to be with us. It was very exciting to see Noah on his frist Christmas! He was more interested in the paper and boxes than what was inside, of course! Here are some of our Christmas pictures.



Turner's Family!

Noah's favorite gift from his Nana!

Noah eating dinner at his Nana's house!


Christmas morning under the tree!


Our Family on Christmas morning!


My family on Christmas morning!


Noah with his stocking that Turner's Grandmother made him!


Noah was able to go out and play in the snow the next day. Not sure who likes the wagon more - Noah or his daddy!

Our family in the snow!


1 comment:

Papa and Mimi Lee said...

Hi Guys,

Always great to see an update on Noah's Ark. Some great pictures. Mimi and Papa Lee love you guys and cannot wait until we see you in March.

Love,
Papa and Mimi Lee (aka Dad and Extra Mom)